Haro BMX BLACKOUT
Haro BMX BLACKOUT Available Colour:
Semi Gloss Black Model HA1179
Haro BMX BLACKOUT Information
The Blackout is the top of the line, best complete bike we’ve ever offered, period.
This is the exact bike that our factory team is riding. 7005 series aluminum frame
with integrated head tube, air formed top tube, and triple butted top/down tubes.
The frame weighs in at 3lbs 6oz! The CLiQ Weaponz 2-piece alloy crank is the
choice of many top riders on the UCI World Cup series, and the same can be
said about the CLiQ Finisher fork. The fork has an integrated bearing race; CNC
machined steer tube, with machined alloy pre-load cap, and weighs 2lbs flat.
Alienation Deviant/Runaway rim combo, with sealed cassette hubs, and Kenda
Konversion skin-wall tires. Nic Long’s bike of choice for the 2012 Summer Games
in London, and weighs in complete at 20.5 pounds!
Haro BMX BLACKOUT FEATURES
• 7005 series alloy frame with integrated head tube, air-formed top tube,
and triple-butted top/down tubes. Available in 21” or 21.5” TT
• 100% crmo CLiQ fork with tapered legs, CNC one-piece steer tube, built-in
bearing race, machined drop outs and alloy pre-load cap
• 100% crmo 8” bars and alloy CNC’d stem
• CLiQ Weaponz 2-piece CNC’d alloy 180mm crank with external sealed euro BB
• Fully sealed wheels with Alienation Deviant front and Runaway double-wall
rims and 16t cassette
• Kenda Konversion 20 x 1.95” front and 1.65” rear skin-wall tires
• Alloy V-Brake with carbon lever
• Plastic Pivotal seat with alloy post