Description: Haro BMX 1000 Micro Mini
The smallest bike in the race line, the micro mini was
made for kids 4-6 years old and between 40-88 inches tall.
Its the only race bike in the line that runs 18″ wheels
and 130mm alloy cranks. It’s also the only one that comes
in around 14 lbs.
Features of Haro BMX 1000 Micro Mini 18″ Wheel
- 6061 T-6 Alloy Frame with 16.75″ Top Tube
- Uni-Body Seat with Alloy Post
- Ally Hubswith Sealed Bearings
- Primo Slic-Trac 18×1″ Tires
- 50mm 1 Piece Low Rise Race Bar
- 28 Spoke Wheels with Sun Assult 18×1″ Rims